http://www.sentientbuildings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Kelly-Towers.jpg 711 1569 Admin http://www.sentientbuildings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/SENTIENT-logo-final-300x138.png Admin2017-04-25 03:28:152017-05-30 01:26:04600 Apartments Outfitted with IoT Baseboard Heating and Control Solution for Keith & Kelly (Hudson Valley Property Group)
Summary: Utilizing our open platform IoT technology, Sentient installed wireless electric baseboard heating control system for three properties totalling 600 apartments. The solution provides the following capabilities:
- Individual thermostatic control of temperature setpoints in each apartment with globally defined upper limits on maximum indoor air temperatures to prevent over/excessive heating.
- Scheduling capabilities to create occupied/unoccupied and day/night indoor setpoint settings globally or by apartment.
- Trending/alarming of all system points to detect faults and identify under/over-heating conditions.
- Analytics to detect open windows and use of auxiliary heat sources to prevent potential energy waste.
- Mobile and Web based access to system for building operators and management.
- Achieved 24% reduction in weather normalized electric usage over prior period.